My Spa Tour has officially kicked off and I was treated like royalty at The Windsor Court!
The Spa at Windsor Court is a full service spa which offers body treatments, massages and facials. Did you know that this spa was listed as the top hotel spa in New Orleans on the USA Today 10 best? https://www.10best.com/destinations/louisiana/new-orleans/attractions/spas/
Guests are offered a robe (that fits a curvy girl like me), slippers and a personal locker which is filled with the essentials: shower cap, makeup remover and dental kit. The vanity area’s amenities also include hair products, sunscreen and deodorant.
After changing, I decided to “unplug” and retreat to the relaxation area until my service. I was greeted promptly and headed to the treatment room. I opted for a body treatment. Y’all know how I feel about body scrubs!
The Regal Retreat was a detoxifying treatment that begins with dry brushing, then a full body sugar scrub, which smelled amazing. After the scrub I was able to take a steam shower all within the comfort of my room. It was then followed by the most relaxing 50 minute massage. I almost fell asleep, which is very rare since my mind is always racing these days.
The spa boutique was just as luxurious. Some of my finds included the Himalayan salt bar and a silk slip pillowcase and eye mask.
It was my first time visiting the hotel spa and I was very pleased. What are some things that you look for when you are making a spa reservation? Here are mine:
- Spa Packages: Spa packages may be customized. Group and couples packages are also available.
- Excellent Service: Very pleased. Prompt, courteous service.
- Sauna/Steam Room: Yes, Eucalyptus
- Quality products: Yes, brands include Skinceuticals, Uma, Supergoop Everyday Sunscreen
- Pool Access: For guests receiving treatments, you will have complimentary use of the fitness center and rooftop pool.
- Late Hours: The spa is open 7 days a week from 8:30 am to 8pm.
- Online Booking: Reservations may be made by phone or through an online contact form.
- Decor : The Spa will be undergoing a renovation this summer.
Overall, I was very pleased with my service and would definitely return! Reservations can be made by calling the Spa Reception Desk at 504.596.4736.
I’ll be back at the Windsor Court next month! The Princess Tea is June 8th and 9th.
What should be the next stop on my tour? Stay tuned!